Providing quality machine work to New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Utah and the rest of the United States for over 35 years.
ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED JAN. 25, 2010
A-1 MACHINE, INC.
MANAGEMENT QUALITY POLICY
The principle factor in the successful performance of A-1 Machine, Inc. is the incorporation of Quality into all of our products.
Our policy is to always attain, and whenever possible, exceed the standards expected by our customers. This can only be achieved by the establishment and maintenance of a Quality System that encompasses all of our personnel and activities and stresses continual improvement at all times.
The Quality Program, as described in the Quality Assurance Manual, has been approved by all levels of management for issue and implementation within the company. The purpose of this program is to assure that all products provided will meet or exceed the requirements specified by our customers.
The Quality Assurance Manager is hereby assigned the responsibility and the authority to organize, maintain, and administer the Quality Program and to assure its effective implementation. Further, all of the A-1 Machine employees are given the responsibility and freedom to identify problems, implement solutions to these problems, and to control further processing and prevent shipment of nonconforming, deficient or unsatisfactory materials or products.
A-1 Machine, Inc. endorses the concepts of continuous quality improvement and total quality management that stress an integrated business management of quality.
To aid us in meeting these objectives, the company and its employees recognize the following to be matters of policy:
1. Adherence to a documented quality and production system which addresses ISO 9001:2008 standards
2. Periodic audits of the quality and production system
3. Continuously improving processes
4. Formal employee training programs
5. All employees are responsible for their work.
6. All employees are responsible for ensuring that we do not pass defective materials or erroneous information to the next operation, employee, or user.