When you see the the quality of our machinery and product, we know you will never be disappointed. Our customer service is committed to your satisfaction. Every time.
We are leading the way in high quality certified machinery in our region.
The principle factor in the successful performance of A-1 Machine, Inc. is the incorporation of Quality into all of our products.
The Quality Program, as described in the Quality Assurance Manual, has been approved by all levels of management for issue and implementation within the company. The purpose of this program is to assure that all products provided will meet or exceed the requirements specified by our customers.
1. Adherence to a documented quality and production system which addresses ISO 9001:2015 standards
2. Periodic audits of the quality and production system
3. Continuously improving processes
4. Formal employee training programs
5. All employees are responsible for their work.
6. All employees are responsible for ensuring that we do not pass defective materials or erroneous information to the next operation, employee, or user.
Know Our History
Roger Shay and Ernie Emery form a business partnership founding A-1 Machine, Inc.
Moved facility from Lake St to 799 Sandstone Ave in Farmington, NM.
Expanded facility to include 800 Sandstone Ave as a warehouse and welding shop.
Added our 1st of six CNC lathe, mill and machining centers.
1st ISO:9001 shop in the Farmington area.
Expanded facility again to add another 5000 sq foot building to house our newer engine lathes.
Willis Engine Lathe
Added to our capacity by adding a Willis engine lathe with a 45” swing and 16-1/2” spindle bore.
Added a reconditioned Bullard Cutmaster VTL with a 54” swing for larger parts.
Updated our ISO9001 certification to become ISO9001:2015.